Sunday, January 13, 2013

Alicia's weird blog

Alicia still hasn't replied to my e-mail.Maybe she hasn't seen it yet I thought? :/
So luckily I found her blog.Which she seems to be using more than I use mine. 
But then I saw she posted my e-mail in her blog! Da kan toch nie zomaar?! >:(
So I started reading her blog and its so ..eigenaardig.. O.o
I don't get it.One post talks about normal stuff and then the next mentions an army of bugs. 
And the next she talks about blowing up her house.Was she the one who did that?! Da's toch nie logisch!
And then she talks about something called slenderman?Is she still recording her dreams then?
Because that thing first shows up in one of her dreams.That must be it.She's writing down her dreams alsof they were real.
I need to find her. D:

4 comments:

  1. For your own safety and sanity, drop this. If you get involved, if you start researching the things she's mentioned it will not end well. It never does. Part of the reason she left was to keep you safe. Don't throw that away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh?That makes no sense.Keep me safe from what?Those things in her dreams?Don't tell me you think those things are real.They can't be.

      Delete
  2. Listen to Proxie, he's a veteran and I assume a self-taught expert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?No way I won't abandon my friend because some strangers tell me to.And certainly not because of some fantasy monsters! D:<

      Delete