Sunday, January 13, 2013

The search for Alicia-Part 1

What the hell do these guys in the comments think?That I would abandon my friend just because shes dreaming about monsters? >:( Stomkoppen!
No, I have to find her,who knows what could happen? I don't want to think about it. D:
So I've decided to go and take a look at her house.Hopefully I'll find some clues there.
I might not be allowed inside but I'm sure I can sneak in somehow.
Those of you who read this and have some actuall brains,wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. I do wish you luck, I still kind of see your relationship with this girl, Alicia as an enigma. It is unclear to me how you really stand in your level of friendship, sexual tension she may be feeling towards you aside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Kat!
    Remember, I call dibs on Alicia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Dibs how?I'm just trying to save my friend AND I'M STRAIGHT! Jeez

      Delete