Monday, January 14, 2013

I'm not giving up!

Even though Alicia is angry at me.I'm too worried about her. Something is fishy about this but I can't put my finger on it.
My mother is also being stupid.Telling me I need to stop obsessing over Alicia and let the cops do their job.
Their job of eating donuts and shawarma.They haven't even found a single lead.How am I supposed to trust them to find her?! Luie klote politie! D:<
I'm not obsessing, I'm just trying to find my godverdomme friend!
Maybe I can find something upstairs in her house.There must be a way to get up there.
Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. You're one curious Kat aren't you. Never met anyone who actually was brought back by satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...Ive had about enough of you. If you want to die because you couldn't just catch a clue. When you do die I am going to laugh because you deserve nothing but a slow painful death for being such an idiotic brat!

    ReplyDelete