Sunday, January 13, 2013

Search for Alicia-Part 2

Alicia's house is completely in ruins! I knew it was bad but this was completely belachelijk.
All the windows were shattered and the inside was completely black from being burned. D:
I hope nobody was inside when this happened.The front door was locked so I had to sneak in from the back.
It was so verdomme scary D:
I couldn't find any clues though, everything was burned too badly.The only weird thing I found was the remains of a can of bug spray.Didn't Alicia mention using these in her blog?..o.O
Nee, da kan nie.Theres no way her blog is real.
This made me want to check the bathroom upstairs but the stairs were ingestort. O.O
So I couldn't walk up them. :/
Guess my search has already hit an obstacle but I will not give up!I will fnd Alicia.

2 comments:

  1. Wake up for gods sake Katje, if that is your real name. I may not be an expert on fears, but I sure know that people like you are the first to die. The ones that can't seem to take the hint and do as is told them. You are allowed to look for your friend, but I have to say that you are going to die a horrible death if you continue to deny the existence of these beings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat! Stay away from that house!Just forget about me already!I mean it STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!

    ReplyDelete