Monday, January 14, 2013

Found something!

I managed to find a ladder to get upstairs.Upstairs the damage was even worse.What the hell happened there?
Don't even start with that monster kloterij I know you commenters are thinking it. -_-
The bathroom seemed like a bomb exploded in it.I didn't dare go inside it because it didn't seem safe.
So I checked the living room.Nothing interesting there either. :/
But when I checked Alicia's bedroom I found something.I think it was her diary or just something she kept notes in. o:
Its a black notebook with her name on it. I've been reading it and I think I know where Alicia is heading to. :D
But now I'm dirty because of the ashes in that house.So I'm gonna take a bath.
Tomorrow after school I'll try to figure out how to find Alicia now that I have a lead!

2 comments:

  1. Hah, you are adorable, thinking this will lead anywhere good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had a notebook like that...For fucks sake why didn't you listen to me?!You're walkng right into a trap Kat!
    WHY
    WON'T
    YOU
    LISTEN
    !!!!

    ReplyDelete